Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The suspense is killing me!

Hi Friends!! 

T-24 hours until my adventure of a lifetime begins!! I just checked into my flight! Whohoo! 

Yesterday, I went to Disneyland with my good friend and we left at 6:30am, stayed until closing, and arrived back home at 12am! What a great and fun-filled day. And for some reason, I woke up this morning at 7am on the dot.... Call me crazy, because that is what I am doing at the moment. WHY AM I UP RIGHT NOW? This only portrays how messed up my time clock will be with all of the traveling that is to come in the next 48 hours.  I simply will not have any sense for what time it is! Hopefully the jet lag will subside quickly after I arrive in Rome!

So, as for packing... ha! Lets just say it will be a long day...I have been checking and double checking that I have everything. I hate that feeling you get when think that you are missing something... but I think that is inevitable for obvious reasons.

I have been seeing photos from my friends that are already in Rome, and let's just say it is making me so much more excited to get there! I can't wait to see my friends who I will be living and traveling Europe with. We will have a great time I am sure of it. 

Please keep me in prayer as I finish packing/preparing for my time abroad and for safe travels. 

Stay tuned.. Hopefully it will all go smoothly and I get there with no huge problems. Until tomorrow, my friends... :)

Peace and blessings,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment