Thursday, August 7, 2014

The countdown continues!

Hi Friends! 

Well, the truth of the matter is that time has gone by faster than I was anticipating, which is amazing! I am now at a countdown of 21 days until I leave for Roma! I am getting more and more excited as the seconds, minutes, hours and days pass by. 
I will be starting to pack this weekend, and when that happens, I have a feeling that reality is going to set in all the more that I am actually going to Rome and living there for 4 months! Whohoo!! 
My friends and I have come up with a list of places and countries we want to travel to- Here are just a few: Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, France, Greece and so much more!! I will keep you informed as the places and trips are set in stone.

The number one comment I have been hearing when I say I am studying in Rome is: "Do as much as you can, enjoy every second, and don't pass up any opportunities to see the beauty of the places around you!" So, this is my motto- I will be sure to "live it up and have no regrets!" :)

Well, next time you hear from me will be the day before I leave, and by then, I know I will be like a child on Christmas day, full of joy, happiness and excitement at the adventures to come! :)

Peace and Blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment