Monday, November 3, 2014

Irish Love (Photos)


Hi Friends!

Once again, it is good to be reconnected! I have returned from my 10 day Fall break, which was absolutely amazing! I know I haven't posted in a while, forgive me. I have been having too much fun (and I didn't have the best access to the internet while away). That's ok though-what matters is that I had the time of my life and am continuing to do so! :)
So there is a lot that happened in the last several days, so I am going to break up the posts-- be ready for about 5 of them in the coming days. Hopefully I will be able to get you caught up by Thursday-- as Friday I leave for Naples and won't have Internet for the weekend! So lets continue...

To give you the promised photos from Dublin, here are a some: (Dublin was a fun time- Guinness Storehouse, sightseeing and eating)


I had a steak for the first time in 2 months... It was a Guinness marinated Rib-Eye. Delicious!!

The tour of the Guinness storehouse was amazing! Then we got a free pint at the end!
Later in the night we walked around and stopped to listen to live Irish music! Super cool! Fun time in Dublin! Next post: London!


Peace and Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment