Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Beginning of the End

Ciao friends
It has been quite the eventful week! A week that has led me to doing absolutely nothing today but watching movies, lying in bed and resting! Got to love Saturday's! 
To give an overview of the week: Tuesday I got an email that had my housing assignment for next semester at CUA. Best email ever. Glad I know I have somewhere to live. 
Wednesday, we went to the Papal Audience, in which I made eye contact with Pope Francis. I hope to never forget that moment! So blessed! 
Thursday: Dinner with President Garvey! This was absolutely amazing! Such a great dinner!
Friday: Class at the Roman Forum and Coliseum and Skype interview with my potential internship at 10pm. (It went great, and I was accepted!! What a great way to end the week!)
Here are a few photos from the week: 
Tomorrow I might be going to Florence for the day! 
This week I am off to Spain for Thanksgiving break! 




Dinner with Pres. Garvey was delicious. Complete Thanksgiving dinner all the way from mash potatoes, gravy, stuffing, peas, carrots, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie! Soooo good! I had a nice "Thanksgiving coma" after that! :)

I thought this was fascinating at the Roman Forum- the 6 holes in the stone was once used many many many years ago as a game board. This is what they would do with their time. Similar to Mancala!  I love Mancala! :)






Peace and Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment