Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Quiet Week

Ciao! 

This week has been one of difficultly for me, but still blessed in many ways. Nothing too exciting has happened this week, which is fine- it's soley been classes and homework. I haven't gone out much besides to dinner and Gelato which is right across the street (and it's dangerously delicious...!)
Today I was walking home from Italian class, and as I was crossing the bridge, I saw this, a beautiful blessing of a view of St. Peter's during a thunderstorm: 

The rest of the night has been sitting in my room peacefully listening to the thunder, and seeing the bright flashes of lightning as well as the pouring rain. I love falling asleep to the sound of falling rain! 

On Friday, some of us will be going to the NAC ( North American College-college for seminarians from the US) for dinner and fellowship. This should be a lot of fun! I am so excited...Something to look forward to! 

Please keep me in prayer- I need them! I will be praying for you as well. 

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment